Developing software for automotive systems has become increasingly complex. Sophisticated driver assistance, collaboration, and Car2X-communication systems as well as advanced active and passive safety-systems result in complex, software-intensive automotive systems. As these feature-driven subsystems may be arbitrarily combined by the customer, a huge amount of distinct variants needs to be managed, developed, and tested. Thus, we are carrying out numerous projects in automotive software engineering, here we concentrate on the modeling of functional and logical architectures for collaborative systems, on managing variability, and on model-driven testing.
- [BBD+21] B. Böhm, W. Böhm, M. Daun, A. Hayward, S. Kranz, N. Regnat, S. Schröck, I. Stierand, A. Vogelsang, J. Vollmar, S. Voss, T. Weyer, A. Wortmann. Engineering of Collaborative Embedded Systems. In. W. Böhm, M. Broy, C. Klein, K. Pohl, B. Rumpe, S. Schröck, editors, Model-Based Engineering of Collaborative Embedded Systems, pp. 15–48, Springer, Jan. 2021.
- [DRW+20] I. Drave, B. Rumpe, A. Wortmann, J. Berroth, G. Hoepfner, G. Jacobs, K. Spuetz, T. Zerwas, C. Guist, J. Kohl. Modeling Mechanical Functional Architectures in SysML. In. Proceedings of the 23rd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS’20), pp. 79-89, ACM, Oct. 2020.
- [KRW20] O. Kautz, B. Rumpe, A. Wortmann. Automated semantics-preserving parallel decomposition of finite component and connector architectures. In. Automated Software Engineering Journal, 27, pp. 119-151, Springer, April 2020.
- [BKRW19] A. Butting, O. Kautz, B. Rumpe, A. Wortmann. Continuously Analyzing Finite, Message-Driven, Time-Synchronous Component & Connector Systems During Architecture Evolution. In. P. Pelliccione, J. Bosch, M. Marija, editors, Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), 149, pp. 437-461, Elsevier, March 2019.
- [DGH+19] I. Drave, T. Greifenberg, S. Hillemacher, S. Kriebel, E. Kusmenko, M. Markthaler, P. Orth, K. S. Salman, J. Richenhagen, B. Rumpe, C. Schulze, M. von Wenckstern, A. Wortmann. SMArDT Modeling for Automotive Software Testing. In. R. Buyya, J. Bishop, K. Cooper, R. Jonas, A. Poggi, S. Srirama, editors, Software: Practice and Experience, 49(2):301-328, Wiley Online Library, Feb. 2019.
Find other research topics from my research website.